Subject: ICAO State letter 2024/100: Assessments payable by Member States for 2025, and outstanding amounts due for prior years
From: "Peacock, Christopher" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linton, Trudy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2024 16:47:41 +0200

Good morning,

This is to inform you that the State Letter – ‘Assessments payable by Member 
States for 2025, and outstanding amounts due for prior years (2024/100)', 
dated 29/11/2024, has been added to ICAO-NET.

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese

The State letter can be accessed through ICAO-NET (http://portal.icao.int 
<http://portal.icao.int/> ) by selecting "Correspondence/State letters" from 
the top navigation menu.

Kindly note that the above information is for dissemination to the 
appropriate authorities.

Regards,

Web Content Management Services

ICT/CA - Corporate Applications

International Civil Aviation Organization

+1 (514) 954-8219 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.icao.int 
<https://www.icao.int/>

This email was sent to you on behalf of the State Letter's originator.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.